Translate

Sunday, November 28, 2010

LIFE IS FULL OF SURPRISES AND MAYBE...THATS THE BEST PART!

I am writing after so long. Almost two months. And so much has happened in the past few months. Today once again i am able to look at life differently. I worked as a coordinator at a School for about two months. It was an experience in itself. While i was there i also got an opportunity to lead a delegation of students to Mumbai, India
When i look back now, who would have thought that my School job could give me the opportunity to experience love and warmth across the border? The trip was an experience in itself, about which i will write again in greater detail.
I am today a strong believer of one thing. We can really get what we want, all we require is : Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment